Thursday, September 25, 2014

Confession From a Copy-Cat: Part Seven-and-a-Half of The Case of the Lady Slipper Stalker

[This is Part Seven-and-a-Half of The Case of the Lady Slipper Stalker. See also Parts OneTwoThreeFourFour-and-a-Half, Four-and-Three-QuartersSuggestions for My Dear ReadersA Note from Mrs HudsonFive,  A Plea For HelpSix, and Seven.]

Over the course of the evening, Dear Readers, a tiny crack appeared in The Case of the Lady Slipper Stalker! One of my suspects has confessed to playing a part in these mysterious events. Now, at least, I know who put the Advertisement on my vehicle

I must say, I admire Ms Ball's honesty, belated though it is! (If only the Lady Slipper Stalker would follow her lead!) She also confirmed my suspicions that she (perhaps like others yet unnamed) was inspired by the Photo in Question, and my response to it, to play along... I wonder how many Copy-Cats there are?
Confession from a Copy-Cat
I have also had more communication with the Ghostly Anonymous Commenter. I may have been a bit testy with Mr/Ms Ghostly, but I have been sorely provoked by these Kipperesque questions, as they lead me no closer to the identity of the Lady Slipper Stalker.
Ghostly repeats himself/herself in an attempt to distract me from the Real Question
I do look forward to further developments, especially if they bring me nearer to "the unravelling of This Mystery," as Ms Ball says. 

I notice she mentions a "conspiracy," in which she claims to have no part, but I am reminded of the Twenty-Five Year Club, of course. And I present below a list of its members for your contemplation. (I have heard though the social media grapevine that two new suspects members will be inducted on Friday, the 26th...) 
A Likely Bunch
Notice that some of the names I mentioned in my conversation with Ghostly are on this list, along with other suspects with whom, my Dear Readers, you are familiar. Keep your eyes and ears open, and let me know what you think. I will do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment