Wednesday, September 11, 2013

One Thing Leads to Another...

Queen Vic orchid, from behind, with two
buds sprouting now from the stem.
I didn't expect to like blogging as much as I do.  I find myself looking forward to writing posts, and ideas for future posts seem to be everywhere I look.  Everything seems like blog material now!

Just as a flower produces one bud after another, so one blog post leads to others, and one comment leads to more, and soon you end up with a conversation, maybe even a garden of ideas.  

That's my hope for the Senior Class Blogs--that they'll seed a whole network of possibilities in the Marshall community.  I talked to Ms Ball today about the blogs, and she's eager to start reading and commenting on them.  We talked about how she might use the Seniors' blogs in her 7th and 8th grade classes to get her students interested in blogging.  

I hope that, before too long, everybody's blogging, all the time!
  

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would be really cool to collaborate with seventh and eighth graders!

    ReplyDelete